For booking terms & conditions see the link below
Welcome to our website
By continuing to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which govern Chale Bay Farm's relationship with you in relation to this website.
If you use our web site we will also offer you the opportunity to consent to receive cookies. If you opt in to this we may place cookies on your device for the purposes described below.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term 'Chale Bay Farm' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner and operator of the website, Clark Associates Isle of Wight LLP whose operating premises are Chale Bay Farm, Military Road, Chale, PO38 2JF. Our company registration number is OC360816 and our VAT registration number is GB 109 5608 12. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
About Cookies and how we use them
- A cookie is a small file which, depending on your browser settings, may be placed on your computer's hard drive or stored in your browsing device's memory.
- All the cookie data we capture is anonymous and is not linked to personal data in any way.
- We use traffic log cookies to statistically analyse which pages are being used and whether visits to our site come from people who have visited before and what visitors do on our site. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages visitors find useful and which visitors do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than anonymous statistical data about the pages you visit.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies and we will provide this option when you first use our web site. In addition, most web browsers accept cookies by default, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer, and to delete previously accepted cookies
- If you are subscribed or a user of Third Parties such as Facebook for example, they may also place cookies, for example if you have "liked" our site.
- We may also use a cookie to know if you you have chosen a preference between using a mobile or full version of our web site and therefore to display the appropriate version of the site to you.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and photographs. Reproduction is prohibited other than images which may be used in accordance with the information on our PR page, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The Chale Bay Farm logo including the rose device is a registered trademark and may not be used without prior permission.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are hereby acknowledged.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You accept that we may place cookies on your browsing device unless you configure your browsing device to disallow them.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
"Fair Use" Linking
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) or services provided by them, even if we include additional information about the linked business within the content of our site. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Where we use images, text and trademarks from third party websites to illustrate links to those websites we do so under the common understanding of "fair use" and hereby acknowledge the copyright that may exist in such images, text and trademarks (if you are the owner of any such images, text or trademarks that we have used on this basis and wish their removal or modification to a more suitable form please contact us via our contact form on this website).
© Clark Associates Isle of Wight LLP 2011-2018.