We really appreciate your custom during these difficult times. We are pleased to say that we have met the industry standards to be awarded the Visit Britain "We're Good To Go" consumer mark for putting in measures to mitigate COVID-19 risks. We have put these notes together to answer common questions:
What we are doing to protect against Coronavirus
We have looked at the property and as many aspects of your stay as we can and have made quite a few changes to the way we do the apartment “Changeover” between guests.
- We are using antiviral “fogging” to reduce the chance of any virus being left on any surfaces including soft furnishings and inside wardrobes. The property is also full ventilated afterwards.
- We are doing extra cleaning including extra sanitising of hard surfaces and touch surfaces including light switches, heating and air-conditioning controls, TV remote controls etc.
- All the main crockery and glassware is being washed between stays and cutlery sanitised (though please still pre-wash other cooking items before use and wash your hands)
- We have put additional sanitising sprays in place for guest use during their stay.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and sugar have been replaced with sealed sachets.
- Our cleaning teams use PPE/extra hand washing as appropriate to reduce the risk of leaving contamination.
- We’ve removed items that are difficult to sanitise such as children’s games, DVDs, books and portable hair dryer.
- Although we have left the physical copy of the guest information pack it is difficult guarantee fully sanitising of every page so we have put an online version on the guest Wi-Fi landing page.
Additionally, access to shared items on the property including the Gym, Sauna, video library and arcade machine and lawn games may have restrictions on use or not be available depending on the dates of your stay and the regulations then in force.
How you need to help us during your stay
In the “New Normal” in which we find ourselves, there are some things we really need your help to do also, so we would really appreciate your help with the following, especially the pre-checkout items:
- Please fill out the Test and Trace Information at the start of your stay (see the form supplied in the apartment for this). Data is kept in the sealed envelope for 21 days and shredded unless we are required to disclose it to assist in tracing.
- Please observe Social Distancing between other guests and any of our staff and contractors. We haven’t put 2m markers everywhere as the apartment front doors are already at least 2m apart, but consider social distancing if you are chatting with other guests or on the shared lawn in the dip or the paddock, especially if children are playing.
- Ahead of checkout to protect the cleaning team and help us get the apartment ready in time for incoming guests please leave the apartment tidy and ready for sanitisation. It really is important to you take the bin bags out, wash up all the crockery and glassware (even items you haven’t used) leaving a “live load” in the dishwasher so we know it has been done.
- You must strip the beds and bag the laundry, towels and tea towels in the blue laundry hamper bags left in the wardrobes as this is one of the biggest virus exposure risks for our cleaning team which is why we need you to do it in case you are carrying the virus – if you do not strip the beds then we have to anti-virally fog the bedding, leave it an hour and then strip the beds ourselves; and only then can we start to do the clean and full fogging we needed to start an hour earlier.
- You must vacate the property by the new earlier checkout time of 9am (if you do not we may struggle to turnaround the apartment, and may need to charge you a late checkout fee to mitigate our costs).
If you are interested in any more detail you can download our full Coronovirus/COVID-19 Risk Assessment for Guests. Coronavirus/COVID-19 has also led to some important changes in our Terms & Conditions including our right to charge late checkout fees and fees for non-compliance with COVID-19 provisions.