We really appreciate your custom during these difficult times. We are pleased to say that we have met the industry standards to be awarded the Visit Britain "We're Good To Go" consumer mark for putting in measures to mitigate COVID-19 risks. We have put these notes together to answer common questions:
LAST UPDATED 19th JULY 2021
What we are doing to protect against Coronavirus
The majority of the measures that we have been taking have now been relaxed. The following measures are still in place:
- We are doing extra cleaning including extra sanitising of hard surfaces and touch surfaces including light switches, heating and air-conditioning controls, TV remote controls etc.
- We have put additional sanitising sprays in place for guest use during their stay.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and sugar have been replaced with sealed sachets.
- We’ve removed items that are difficult to sanitise such as children’s games, DVDs and books. These will be reintroduced as we move through summer. (In the meantime, DVDs are still available in the DVD library in the Gym).
- Although we have left the physical copy of the guest information pack it is difficult guarantee fully sanitising of every page so we have put an online version on the guest Wi-Fi landing page.
Please see overleaf for latest information on the Gym and other shared facilities.
How you need to help us during your stay
In the “New Normal” in which we find ourselves, there are some things we really need your help to do also, so we would really appreciate your help with the following, especially the pre-checkout items:
- You can choose to fill out the Test and Trace Information at the start of your stay (see the form supplied in the apartment for this) OR use the NHS COVID App and check in. Data is kept in the sealed envelope for 21 days and shredded unless we are required to disclose it to assist in tracing. This is now a free choice and not mandatory.
- Please observe Social Distancing between other guests and any of our staff and contractors. We haven’t put 2m markers everywhere as the apartment front doors are already at least 2m apart, but consider social distancing if you are chatting with other guests or on the shared lawn in the dip or the paddock, especially if children are playing.
- Ahead of checkout to protect the cleaning team and help us get the apartment ready in time for incoming guests please leave the apartment tidy and ready for cleaning. It really is important that you take the bin bags out and wash up all the crockery and glassware.